hen someone moves into a new home, they want the place to be clean and welcoming. No tenant wants to move into a house that looks lived in and dirty.
It is only fair for outgoing tenants to get the place clean and ready before they move out. But cleaning an apartment or house from top to bottom is a tedious task, and not worth attempting to do on your own. When you are moving out of a rented house, hire BVJ for an end of tenancy cleaning.
Our end of tenancy cleaning will be carried out with the most efficiency and professionalism. BVJ cleaning technicians are equipped with all the necessary tools, products, and equipment, and also trained in how to carry out the cleaning.
We understand how important it is for the moving out tenant to have the property professionally cleaned before handing it over to the landlord.
Our team will thoroughly clean all your kitchen appliances, windows, bathrooms, and woodwork. We have an exhaustive checklist for end of tenancy cleaning, reflecting our standards of cleanliness and the results that you can expect from us.
End of tenancy kitchen cleaning checklist
- Cleaning cupboards and drawers.
- Removal of all old food and other perishables.
- Washing and polishing of all surfaces.
- Degreasing and cleaning of all tiles.
- Cleaning of all kitchen appliances.
- Cleaning of garbage disposal bins inside out.
End of tenancy bathroom cleaning checklist
- Degreasing and cleaning of all wall and floor tiles.
- De-scaling, cleaning, and polishing of shower screens.
- Cleaning, descaling, drying, and polishing of the basin, bath, and shower fittings.
- Descaling, cleaning, and disinfecting of toilets and toilet seats.
- Removal and disposal of all old bottles, soaps, shampoos, and other leftover toiletries.
- Cleaning and polishing of all mirrors.
- Washing and polishing of floors.
- Vacuuming of carpets.
End of tenancy bedroom and general room cleaning checklist
- Dusting and removal of cobwebs from cornices and ceiling.
- Dusting of all light fittings, light switches, shades, curtain rails, wall hangings, and mirrors.
- Vacuum cleaning of all carpets.
- Dusting of skirting boards behind furniture.
- Cleaning of mattresses and vacuuming under them.
- Washing and cleaning of all floors.
- Cleaning of all glass surfaces such as mirrors, picture frames, and furniture tops using window cleaner.
- Wiping down of all windowsills and cleaning of window classes internally and externally.
- Polishing door handles.
- Cleaning and wiping of those, including the top.
- Clearing out old newspapers, magazines, and other rubbish from shelves and drawers.
- Dusting and wiping of all wooden furniture.
- Vacuuming of upholstery, and cleaning underneath cushions.
- Cleaning all bedroom storage units and furniture inside out.