e at BVJ, understand your need for a reliable cleaning service to help keep your house clean. Whether you are a small a large family, or someone living alone, you'd understandably be busy with your job and other regular activities. Time is precious and must be spent living a life, not cleaning the house.
Living room and bedroom
Our housekeeping services include cleaning, vacuuming, and dusting of all your rooms. Some of the cleaning activities that we perform in the living room and bedroom include:
- Removal of cobwebs
- Dusting of ledges, windowsills, partitions
- Cleaning window glasses
- Thorough vacuuming of furniture, we clean even under the cushions
- Cleaning of trash cans and ashtrays
- Cleaning intercoms, telephone equipment, switches, and lights
- Cleaning and mopping of flooring
- Clearing out all garbage
- Sweeping the corridors
- Washing floor tiles and vacuuming carpets
Bathrooms and toilets
We also clean your bathrooms and toilets. Rest assured you'll be walking into a clean, fresh smelling, and sparkling bathroom after we finish the cleaning.
We will do the following services for the bathrooms and toilets:
- Clean, sanitise, and deodorise the toilet, bathroom, sinks, and vanities
- Clean and scrub mirrors
- Clean, scrub, wash, and sanitised bathtubs and showers
- Scrub, wash, and clean wall and floor tiles
- Clean, sanitise, and deodorise toilets at regular intervals based on subscription
The kitchen is where you prepare your food, and therefore must be always kept really clean. You can employ our services to clean your kitchen too.
Here is our kitchen cleaning checklist:
- Washing drawers and cabinets
- Cleaning small Appliances and kitchen equipment
- Cleaning and disinfecting the kitchen counter
- Cleaning microwave and oven
- Wiping the kitchen table
- Washing and vacuuming the kitchen floor
- Cleaning the exhaust fan
We employ techniques like a wet mopping, dry mopping, and dusting to clear away all the dust and grime from your house.
We are experts in difficult to clean areas such as window meshes and furniture. These are the problem spots which often get ignored and yet contain large amounts of dust, allergens, mites, and bacteria.
After we finish with our housekeeping, you will be able to walk into the clean room and noticed the difference as you breathe the air in.